Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thanks for listening!

Thank you for listening to the album and sending me all your comments! If you haven't downloaded to it yet, why don't you go here and spend 45 minutes of your life grooving to my ramblings.

I've been working to push the album both online and in person. Sending it out to college radio, XM, blogs, news sites, etc. If you, the wonderful listener, know of any spots in the real or virtual world where this album could possibly be appreciated or critiqued, feel free to link to my bandcamp site.

In other news, I'm in the planning stages for a music video of Flametongue. I've been working with Mike O'Brien of www.obriencomics.com to come up with a concept and hopefully in the next few weeks you'll be hearing a bit more about that.

Furthermore, I've released the acapella for Snakecharmers online. You can download it here and work on your own remix of the track (72 bpm). If you come up with something that you're happy with, please send it to me at swamisound (at) gmail (dot) com. In the next two weeks I'll be releasing a Snakecharmers megasingle featuring five (5) submitted remixes. Maybe one of them will be yours?

Keep on checking back in the coming days for more remixes, news, and word on the upcoming CD Release party!

Navid

No comments:

Post a Comment